Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cascade - She Pretend

Talks Like Wind
When She Walks She Swinging
I Wrote Her Name in The Line Of My Stories
I Know She Would Understand What Im Saying
She Left Her Bag in Her Home
Cause She Knows She Wont Need It Now

Oo When Shes Down and When Shes Sad
She Pretend
She Pretend
To Smile Uuh

White Chocolate Bars is Melting in Her Pocket
I Took A Bite Before She Put It Away
She Like My Hair As Much As Like Her
She Left A Post It Note in My Hand
Cause She Knows I Will Read It Then

Oo When Shes Down and When Shes Sad
She Pretend
She Pretend
To Smile Uuh

Oo When Shes Down and When Shes Sad
She Pretend
She Pretend
To Smile Uuh



one of my favorite song in Compliation of LA Lights indiefest (2006, I guess). I like the whole songs in this album, thanks for Gibson who ask me to listen this album. Let's sing along! (if you wanna watch the video clip here the link is Cascade- She Pretend. Enjoy :)

No comments: